Bot congress venues, Palau de Congressos de Catalunya & Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel, are a privileged destination connecting to the finest of Barcelona. Offering the best of both worlds, guests can visit this vibrant city while also enjoying our oasis of calm. Our urban resort offers easy access to airports, harbor, train stations and highways to Madrid, France and the coast.
Palau de Congressos de Catalunya (Congress Venue)
Avinguda Diagonal 661-671
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I (Congress Hotel)
Carrer de la Torre Melina 2-8
• By Taxi is without doubt the fastest way to leave Barcelona Airport but not necessarily the fastest way to get to your destination. Barcelona, is a big modern city and has so much traffic that sometimes it can drive you nuts. The taxi station central is just in the exit of the terminals. Taxi Fare: 15 – 20 EUR
• Take the L9 South Metro Line and get out at Zona Universitaria Station. Ticket price: 4,50 EUR
• Aerobús is the fastest way to reach Plaça d’Espanya where you can take the metro line 3 to Zona Universitaria Station. Price single ticket Aerobus: 5,9 EUR / Price Metro Ticket: 2,15 EUR.
• Taxi Fare: 15 – 20 EUR
• Take metro lines 3 or 9 and get out at Zona Universitaria Station.
• Take buses 7, 67, 68, 75
• Take tram lines T1, T2 and T3 to Zona Universitaria Station
• Camp Nou Stadium – 1Km
• Sagrada Familia – 6Km
• Passeig de Gràcia – 5km
• Park Güell – 8km
• Casa Mila – 5km
• Museu Nacional d´Art Catalunya – 8km
• Picasso Museum – 8km
• Tibidabo – 11km
• Plaça d’Espanya – 6km